Before starting this blog, I rarely got on the computer. Since starting this blog, I feel that I'm constantly connected 24/7. I may not be on the computer 24/7, but still connected. I REALLY dislike that aspect of this whole blogging experiment. You think I would have thought of that before starting right? Well, I didn't. I also didn't think about all the time it would take away from my #1 priority- my adorable kiddos and my incredible husband. It's not only the time it takes away in my days/nights. It's the time it takes away in my mind. Does that make sense? My mind is spending too much time thinking about a blog.
And that is why I've decided to call it quits...at least for the foreseeable future.
Why I still consider this blog a success:
- I've received GREAT advice.
- I now have a solution to my plastic bags.
- I no longer worry about my kids dry skin.
- I've made some delicious meals that are now favorites.
- We've had fun reading new books.
- I've discovered my #1 workout for mom.
- My little girl made the switch from Formula to Vitamin D milk.
- I found out that Pandora has a kids station.
- My husband loved his BIG 30th celebrations.
- I've loved reading the reader posts.
- I have found a free picture editing site that is awesome; picmonkey.
- I've connected with some great people.
- I now know that blogging isn't my thing. I can check it off the list and move on.
I could keep listing things, but I'll stop there. Thank you all so much for reading and giving me advice. I've appreciated your words. I don't regret my decision at all. I have enjoyed it. I hope you all have too.
Before I go, I want to accomplish my #3 and brag about an incredibly talented individual. Maddie is my husband's cousin. I think she's beautiful and recently found out she's beautifully talented in the crochet department. She can customize and create pretty much anything. See for yourself...
Today is your lucky day because I am giving away 2 of her adorable headband creations.
The give away consists of an adult headband and a toddler headband. The toddler headband is approximately the size for a 1 year old.
Go ahead and enter every day if you want. The winner of the give away will be announced the morning of July 29th.